We’re looking for rule breakers. Trend starters. Risk takers. Empire builders.
At Sterling you get the opportunity to work with a conscience. We are a local business with a commitment to community. Sound interesting? Contact us today.
1. We are REAL PEOPLE making a difference in the community. We believe the National Association of REALTOR’S Code of Ethics is a pledge of:
- professionalism &
- community service
2. We are Whatcom County’s PREMIER BOUTIQUE real estate firm to either start or strengthen your existing career.
3. LOCALLY owned & operated.
4. We are a real estate company that has been in business for nearly 30 YEARS & pride ourselves on our integrity.
5. Our core values enable you to KEEP MORE OF WHAT YOU EARN.
6. No company compares to our LOW & TRANSPARENT FEES.
7. The market is growing and we NEED A FEW MORE GOOD PEOPLE to work with our team.
1. A 12 WEEK TRAINING PROGRAM to get your business started.
- Developed from an entrepreneurial point of view & based on real experience.
2. Weekly Mentoring (FREE, unlike other companies where you have to pay for this add-on service).
3. Weekly meetings & workshops
4. New accountability partnership
5. Integrity – you can call any of our Brokers for help/ideas/inspiration
6. Encouragement to take advantage of higher learning opportunities:
- i.e. getting your Managing Broker’s License,
- WA REALTORS’s Leadership Academy,
- Legal Symposiums, etc.
7. The ability for you to brand yourself instead of a “team lead”
8. We understand it can be overwhelming as a new Broker, we have resources like the New Listing Checklist to speed up the learning process so you can provide your clients the excellent service they deserve.
9. HUGE library of resources:
- Business Plan Templates
- Commercial Real Estate
- Niche Markets
- Memorable Open Houses
- Scripts, etc.
10. Develop a CAREER, not a job
11. A company that has a vested interest in you as a person, and HELPING YOU BUILD YOUR BUSINESS.
12. A company that provides support, training, tools & encouragement in the use of cutting edge technology, apps, mobile websites, video, blogging, web exposure, social media, networking, & more.
13. A company that believes you matter most & that values your input & adapts to a constantly changing world.
14. A company that continues to grow with a positive outlook & proven successful business model.
15. Two FREE office locations in Whatcom County to serve your clients: Downtown Bellingham & Main Street in Ferndale.
16. Work from home opportunities.
- Monthly Fee is $112/month. It INCLUDES:
- L&I insurance
- E&O insurance
- Client Liability Insrance
- *Cyber Insurance*
- Sustainable Connections
- Bellingham Chamber of Commerce
- Ferndale Chamber of Commerce
- 70/30 Split with CAP at $12,500 – save thousands of dollars a year
- A portion of every commission gets split between 2 charities:
- The Dyer Family Friendship school in Cambodia, and
- ‘Charity of the Quarter’ which Brokers nominate & vote on.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Driven individuals with a strong work ethic & love of the community.
2. Someone with desire to grow & educate themselves professionally.
3. Ensure a positive customer service experience by informing clients accurately on the home buying / selling process.
4. Proactive & positive individuals.
5. Entrepreneurial spirit.
Contact us and find out what we have to offer and WHAT STANDS US APART FROM THE REST!